HALF DAY BETHLEHEM TOUR
Drive to the city of Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus; Walkthrough Manger Square to visit the Church of Nativity, the oldest Church in the Holyland ; Admire the ancient limestone columns and remains of mosaic floors ; Descend to the Grotto of Nativity, where a Silver Star in the floor marks the spot where Christ is believed to have been born. Proceed to the Church of Milk Grotto where the Virgin Mary nursed baby Jesus and according to tradition, a drop of her milk spilt and turned the stones white. Next, visit Shepherds’ field. Stop at a local souvenir store and return to Jerusalem.
Tour ends in Jerusalem; Return to Tel-Aviv on own.
- Return transfer to Tel-Aviv is available at supplement of $ 65 per person.
- Return transfer to Hertzliya hotels at supplement of $ 75 per person.
NOTE: Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting
holy sites. Passports are compulsory.
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07:50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09:30; Friday & Saturday : 08:45-09:15
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets the tour only after the border crossing.
- Border crossing may include short unaccompanied walking portion.
- Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian Authority territory.
- Passports are compulsory.
|Rate per person
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Prices include complimentary pick up from major hotels.
- Transfers from/to hotels or meeting point may be accompanied with drivers to avoid delays.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary and pick up times may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- The daily tours are conducted bilingual (please see guaranteed language list on page 3 )
- Daily tours - entrance fees are included. Meals and tips are NOT included.
- 10% discount on daily tours granted to children under 12 years old and students with international student card.
- 25% discount on daily tours for children under 7 years old.
- Children under 2 – free of charge.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- On daily tours the tourists are obliged to stay with the group at all times. Separation from the other travelers may result in being left behind and will be at the customer’s expense.
- Cancellation Fees: 25% for notification 24 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).