PEARLS OF THE WESTERN GALILEE
Caesarea, Haifa, Acre & Rosh Hanikra grottoes
Drive along the coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman capital and port; Enjoy a walking tour of the theatre and the archaeological ruins and excavations. Continue to Haifa for a scenic view of the City, the Port and the magnificent Bahai Gardens and Shrine.
Proceed to Rosh Hanikra; descend by cable car into the underwater grottoes and admire the spectacular natural formation. Onto Acre, the Old City recognized by UNESCO as world heritage site; Walk through the market, the mosque and the old port; Visit the remarkable underground Crusader City and crypt and learn about their fascinating history and culture.
Return to point of departure.
DEPARTURE:Daily (except Thursday)
- Jerusalem hotels – from 06:00
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07:50
- Netanya hotels – from 08:15 to 08:40
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
*Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv.
* Transfer from/to Jerusalem may be accompanied with a driver only.
|Rate per person
Business class: up to 19 passengers in a group
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Prices include complimentary pick up from major hotels.
- Transfers from/to hotels or meeting point may be accompanied with drivers to avoid delays.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary and pick up times may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- The daily tours are conducted bilingual (please see guaranteed language list on page 3 )
- Daily tours - entrance fees are included. Meals and tips are NOT included.
- 10% discount on daily tours granted to children under 12 years old and students with international student card.
- 25% discount on daily tours for children under 7 years old.
- Children under 2 – free of charge.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- On daily tours the tourists are obliged to stay with the group at all times. Separation from the other travelers may result in being left behind and will be at the customer’s expense.
- Cancellation Fees: 25% for notification 24 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).